vendredi 18 mai 2012

To all my #FF drink with me!

Hey there!

On Twitter it's Friday Following, so, let's cheers up and change the thing. I said this week #FF was for me my faves fuckers.



This week the golden medal is certanly goes to @KrizDK for said I was a butchy dyke and he was the lipstick lesbo type! So here's a jagermeister recipe that will make you a little bit knock out...

Sex With An Alligator (Shooter)
Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, Jagermeister, Midori, Sour Mix


Brent Ashley and his almost 30 hours of sobriety should drink that...

The Blackout (Shooter)
Jagermeister, Sambuca


For Gaby Fauchon... Well sexy babe this is just for you...

Sex On The Horizon (Martini)
Banana Liqueur, Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, Jagermeister, Orange Juice, Peach Schnapps

My other sexy babe Izzy deserve this

The Alcoholic Girl Talk (Cocktail)
Grenadine, Jagermeister, Red Bull Energy Drink, Sour Mix, Triple Sec, Vodka

And that's it!

Drink a lot! THANKS GOD IT'S FRIDAY!


SEE YOU IN HELL


JOSY

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire