jeudi 26 avril 2012

The Clown, I'm the Martyr (All as one) and Zombie version Jagermeister

Hey There!

Today I'll make my weekly movie, music and Jagermeister review.

So how I'll start?

All As One


Ok I'll start with the band All As One that I recently discovered by Twitter! The guys are pretty nice and their status update tell us about their life. I'll share with you the video I Am The Martyr so you can discover at your turn how great metal this band his. And guy! Don't forget, if you came in Montreal, I do the coffee!



The Clown

Sweet short french Canadian movie. The Clown is on YouTube. Zombie, Gore, and A lot of nice shit! it's about eleven minutes, but truly interesting. It's the kind of movie that make me say:I'm proud to be from Quebec when I see little piece of art like this short horror movie! Not the first time I see it, but it worth it! And the make up are awesome!

So watch it now!



Zombie version Jagermeister!



Now is the time we all love here! BOOZE part! So you've fucking sexy bitches at your home, and you don't know what to serve as drink! Here's my secret recipe of Zombie (revisited of course)!

2 oz Jagermeister
1 oz pineapple juice
1 oz orange juice
1/2 oz apricot brandy
1 tsp sugar
2 oz light rum
1 oz lime juice

Do you know the zombie drink was invented at an Hollywood restaurant in the 30's? And we don't care about it...
So let's the party started, play loud metal music and stay metal and gore!

See you in hell!

Josy

1 commentaires: