jeudi 3 mai 2012

Rammstein in Montreal... And Born Villain (NO REFLEXION)... Oh and Davey

Hey There!

May 1st I went to Rammstein in Montreal Bell Center! Rammstein show was one of the more epic show I ever see! I forgot by the way my camera and pick of the unluck, my cellphone was low battery... so I've only one pics...


Well I've good sits and enjoyed a lot BUCH DISH. An almost theatrality 10 minutes but HOW much cool! I'm flaggerblasted about this show! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! AND FINALLY WOW!  2 hours of WOW! Fucking epic greatest show! 

And Born Villain (NO REFLEXION)
Well, may 1st was also the lauching of the new Marilyn Manson Born Villain album... People talks on Twitter like Brent Ashley, Kriz DK and I... We're of the same idea... IT SUCKS! I bought the CD and I was hoping with No Relexion that it'll be better than the last two other one. But guess what... NO...

Here's a little preview of what we talked Brent Ashley, Kriz Dk and I on Twitter. 





WHY?
TRACK #03 OF MARILYN MANSON... BRITNEY SPEARS IS BACK DISGUISE IN MANSON! The album is pretty eeeew... Where's the Manson of ACSS (1996)

Seriously! DON'T BUY IT! DON'T BUY IT! DON'T BUY IT! The only song who worth it are, No Reflexion and You're so vain with Johnny Deep at the guitar...



Other thing in may first...

Well sometime Internet let us discovered pretty thing and good one. That what happen with GENERATION FUCKSTARS from Daveysuicide! This one was pretty good! The new video of Daveysuicide mades me remember my 16 years old first album of Murderdolls and the 1996 Manson! A fucking good discovery for me, hope will be the same for you. By The Way, Eric Griffin is the new guitarist! HELL YEAH!


Mixology...
Mixology is the science of mixing drink... Well for Daveysuicide I created a Generation Fuckstars Drink!

So we got:
2 oz of Jagermeister
2 oz of Vodka (smirnoff vanilla is a good one)
1 oz of Curaço blue
1 oz of Sour puss
and add 2 oz monster (green one) energy drink to it!

DRINK FUCKING SLOWLY! Because it's Generation Fuckstars and you gonna be FUCK UP!
Drink with moderation too! Don't drink if you're pregnant... BE RESPONSABLE!

So that's it for this week!

I'm going read a new comics this week!

So...

 see you in hell!



Josy



0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire